Saturday, February 17, 2007

Mack tagged me.

Three things that scare me:
1. Change
2. Creativity
3. Adulations

Three people who make me laugh
1. Chris Rock/Sola Olorunyomi's Daughter
2. My niece of 13 (who by the way writes some poetry)
3. My dog


Three Things I love:
1.Water
2.Peace of mind
3. Wine

Three Things I hate
1. Heat
2.Mosquitos
3.The smell of Flit/Raid/any mosquito repellant


Three Things I don't understand
1. Change
2. Growing up/grown ups
3. Myself

Three things I’m doing right now
1. Typing
2. Thinking about home.

3. Drinking.

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Publish a (collection of) plays (and probably short stories), and more poems.
2. Finish reading Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses
3. Save the world


Three things I can do
1. Get into trouble
2. Get lost
3. Stare/Play Chess

Three things you should listen to
1. Music (Lots of it)
2. Yo mama
3. Sola Olorunyomi on the Bass Guitar

Three things you should never listen to
1. Me on the Bass guitar
2. My opinion on the poem of whomever I do not particularly like
3. Tade Ipadeola's assessment of anyone's poem.

Three things I’d like to learn:
1. Patience
2. To sometimes keep my mouth shut.
3. How to sometimes just be invisible/How to say NO.

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Five alive
2. Vino Tinto Sangria
3. Ponche. (Did he say beverages?)

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Stories my mother told me (book)
2. Arofo awon Omode (I know you don't know it. Go search online)
3. Alawiye(book)/Ifa Olokun (TV serial)


I still insist there's something sinister about the internet.

3 comments:

Chrisophrenia said...

Ur dog?

Nilla said...

You don't understand grown ups for real?

Goodluck saving the world!

Interesting answers

mack said...

funny ass'd dude