Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Mail From My Inbox

From Mr.Lisa Jones.
Bank Of Scotland Ltd,
11-16 Cockspur Street,
London ,
SW1Y 5BL.

Hello Dear,

Best of the season! I was reading through your profile on the internet and found it interesting.Be so kind to contact me at your earliest convenient for a possible business deal involving money transfer of about £15 Million.I ampresently in London working as an investment consultant with the above bank at their London office. I am poised to work this deal out if we cando business.As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received.As we have not met before, I will give you every details you need to know about me as weprogress with the business.I thank you for spearing moments of your very busy schedules to read my proposal.

Send your response to my email address. Thank you for your time and attention.

Warmest regards,
Mr.Lisa Jones.

MY COMMENTS: Do you Yahoo?

6 comments:

Nilla said...

huh....lol

Anonymous said...

uuum a dude named lisa!! aaaw some naija guy's turning gay!! aint that cute!?

btw gwatala. Just wondering... it doesn't matter though, you write as good...but was "Craze Flux Deja vu" written by you? Just want to look-up on the author. macalurs.

iGwatala said...

@ Macalurs. That Lisa mail may not be Nigerian afterall. Or not. Who knows.

The poem... was written in intoxication, as I always say. It will be hard now to determine which one of the gods/muses in that cold palm wine did the trick. In vino veritas. I think the author's info is here there somewhere. Did you look here?

You like the poem?

Regards.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan'a yours. I love your poems... just your poems. Yes I like that one too.

Anonymous said...

it was yours!!

iGwatala said...

Yea, I wrote it.